Printed Poster Guidelines
All poster presenters are required to bring a printed poster to the Congress.
- The poster board surface area is 900 mm wide by 1800 mm high (36” W x 72” H).
- Poster shall be affixed to the display boards with Velcro. Mounting materials will be available onsite.
- In preparing your poster for the session, we suggest that you limit the amount of printed material to the least possible. Posters should not be elaborate, nor need they be expensive. If supplemental material is desired, you may hand out information sheets to those viewing your poster.
- Poster material must be prepared in advance and text should be large enough to be read from a distance of 1 meter (3.25’) or more.
- Each poster must have a top label indicating the title of the paper, the names of the authors and their affiliations. The size of the characters for the title should be at least one inch high.
- Keep illustrative material simple. Charts, drawings and illustrations are usually similar to those used in making slides – preferably with bolder, heavier figures. Simple use of color is effective for adding emphasis. Mount illustration on fairly stiff paper – but NOT heavy cardboard.
- Simple "Introduction" and "Conclusion" sections are usually helpful. When feasible, use graphs for demonstrating qualitative relationships, use tables for precise numerical values. Photographs should be in a matte finish, not glossy.
- Do not fold posters; try to carry them in an appropriate container. Do not mail poster presentations in advance, they may not arrive in time; bring them with you to the Congress.
- Please note that there will be no audio-visual equipment in the poster area.
- Congress staff will be present to assist you during the mounting time.
Participants will view posters during lunches, breaks and Poster Sessions.
Authors are responsible for the setting up and removal of their posters according to the following schedule:
|Saturday, August 20th||9:30 to 12:30|
|Poster Sessions (Viewing):|
|Saturday, August 20th
Sunday, August 21st
Monday, August 22nd
|17:00 to 18:30
17:00 to 18:30
18:00 to 19:00
|Monday, August 22nd||19:00 to 20:00|
The presenter should be in attendance for the entire viewing time during the poster sessions noted above. All presenters are required to disclose financial relationships that may cause potential conflict of interest related to your abstract. If there is no relevant relationships, the learners must be informed that there are no relevant financial disclosures or he/she has nothing to disclose. This should be visible on your poster or poster board.
All presenters must register for the Congress. Complete registration information is available here.
Any posters not taken down at the end of the Congress will be removed and discarded by the Congress staff. TTS 2016 cannot accept liability for lost or damaged posters.
For more information, please contact:
TTS 2016 Congress Secretariat
c/o The Transplantation Society
505 Boulevard René-Lévesque Ouest, Suite 1401
Montreal, QC, H2Z 1Y7, Canada
Onsite Printing Option
Our local supplier, ICC, is offering the poster presenters the option of having their posters printed in Hong Kong at a special Congress cost of HK$1,600 (approximately $208 USD).
Posters would need to be submitted by July 26, 2016 in PDF, Jpeg or Tiff format. Further details and order form available below.
All poster presenters may upload an optional eposter for participants to review before attending the Congress. The Congress Web App (launching very soon) will allow attendees to view abstracts, attendee’s profile and much more. Take this opportunity to upload an eposter to drive traffic to your poster and build contacts at the Congress.
Electronic Poster are optional and guidelines with further details will be available in a few weeks.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
Information coming soon...